IN WHAT SITUATIONS IS THE PROVISION OF THERMAL WELLNESS SERVICES CONTRAINDICATED?
These services are contraindicated in the following situations, which require medical evaluation:
– Have had some cancer problem for 5 years
– Suffering from severe cardiac, hepatic or renal insufficiency
– Suffering from some infectious-contagious disease
There are other health situations that should be mentioned for a more careful evaluation:
– If you are pregnant or breast-feeding;
– Suffering from epilepsy;
– If you have had any recent surgery;
– If you are insulin dependent
– If you have any relevant joint prosthesis and / or joint problem
– If you are taking any SOS medication, if it is determinant.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE FOR ATTENDING THE THERMAL WELLNESS SERVICE?
To attend the thermal pool the minimum age is 5, with accompanying adult responsible. For other thermal wellness services, the minimum age is 16.
WHAT TO BRING?
It is mandatory to wear a cap and a swimwear in the thermal pool and / or other services with thermal water. In office services, disposable briefs will be provided.
In any service, towels, bathrobe and slippers are provided free of charge.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP?
All treatments in which the client does not attend are considered canceled.
In any cancellation there will be no refund of the value of the service. Upon availability and evaluation of the reason for cancellation, the service may be re-marked.
AND IF I’M LATE?
You should always present yourself 15 minutes in advance at our facilities’ reception. If you are late, we may need to reduce the treatment time, so as not to disadvantage the following appointments.